In case anyone still want it.
Nullege.com finds python examples by name.
To make email module work with py2exe:
1. Use new lower case module names, not old ones. For example, email.mime.image.MIMEImage, instead of email.MIMEImage.MIMEImage.
2. import email.iterators, email.generator, and other staff that your exe complained missing.
Download and run your own App Wall.
The official document is a little out-dated. I met several problems during build. Here is how I eventually got a debug build:
Install Mame build package & DirectX SDK
Open a Visual Studio Command Prompt (Start->All Programs->Microsoft Visual Studio 200x->Visual Studio Tools->Visual Studio 200x Command Prompt)
“c:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (March 2009)\Utilities\bin\dx_setenv.cmd” x86
mingw32-make MSVC_BUILD=1 DEBUG=1 SYMBOLS=1 DIRECTINPUT=8 DIRECT3D=9
Open vmamed.exe for debug
Explain gzip format with samples.
I spent a whole afternoon to install onpenfire and jwchat. This post works for me. But to apply it on Ubuntu, you need to do a little bit more.
1) install apache2, jdk, etc.
2) install openfire. I didn’t use ubuntu package since I want to do some development later. Download it and extract to any folder would work.
3) sudo a2enmod proxy; sudo a2enmod proxy_http
4) enable and setup mod_proxy. Add the following code to your <VirtualHost>. I use /etc/apache2/site-available/default
Allow from all
ProxyPass /http-bind/ http://yoursite.com:7070/http-bind/
Note: Don’t try to access yoursite.com:7070 from browser, you will get 400 or 404. This is fine.
5) Disable SASL in Jwchat.
In jsjac.js, change the following line:
var JSJACHBC_USE_BOSH_VER = true; // change it to false
In jwchat.html, insert
oArg.authtype = ‘nonsasl';
6) Log into openfire console and add the following 2 server properties.
xmpp.httpbind.client.requests.polling = 0
xmpp.httpbind.client.requests.wait = 10
7) Restart openfire and run /etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload